Tuesday 17 April 2012

Like a hole in the nose


 Break through!
This is a weird post, just to warn you!
As I sit here typing away, entering my oh-so-fun manual part numbers into the computer system at work, I start playing with my ear piercings. I always forget that I have a second hole in each year, but for some funny reason I decided I wanted to know if an earring would still go through after all these years of not using it. I think to be exact, someone in middle years school said a second piercing wasn't cool so I promptly took it out and never used them since. Well what a thing, it went through with no problem at all. If it can go through after all these years why doesn't my nose piercing let me after a few minutes when it fell out last year? or six months after or even up until about a month ago? After many failed attempts at my nose piercing before today I chalked it up to the fact that I had to get it done again. Boo! Apparently you can't just walk into your local Claire's at get it done like I did the first time. You actually have to go to a Tattoo Parlor and get a pro to do it, and of course its $60 bucks on top of that! Regardless, it's been on my mind for a long time that I wanted to get it re-pierced, it's almost a missing part of me. My girlfriend totally understood what I meant when I said that!
Anyways back to today, I was jiggling around my earring in my nose hole and by golly it went through, with light force and only watering eyes! It didn't hurt near as bad as the other failed attempts, I guess I just had to line up the holes! You know what they say about getting your ducks in a row? No? Not funny? Ha ha, ok....
Needless to say, I am one happy gal! My friend the nose piercing is back, its been a long time old friend! You were missed

No comments:

Post a Comment